BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — On Tuesday, the U.S. Army Recruiting Command will be saluting local health care workers with an aerial demonstration by the Black Daggers.
The Black Daggers are the official U.S. Army Special Operations Command Parachute Demonstration Team. Their mission is to perform live aerial demonstrations in support of Army Special Operations community relations and recruiting.
The Black Daggers will be making three jumps throughout the day at Grandview Medical Center at 10 a.m., the UAB Hospital at 1 p.m., and Brookwood Baptist Medical Center at 4 p.m.
- After ‘Rust’ shooting, a look back at other fatal on-set accidents
- These are the ‘rattiest’ cities in the US, according to national pest-control company
- Virginia woman holding toddler killed after being struck by tractor-trailer; child suffers serious injuries
- Trussville woman charged with aggravated child abuse following investigation
- Little-known approach to pancreatic cancer treatment offers hope to patients