MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Gov. Kay Ivey held press conference Monday at the Montgomery Regional Airport to announce the economic impact from Alabama’s 80 public use airports.
Ivey was joined by Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed and Executive Director Marshall Taggart.
Watch the full press conference here.
- Bessemer teen charged with murder of 19-year-old who was shot in the head at Hoover apartment complex
- Baldwin County man arrested on 25 counts of possessing child pornography
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Trump impeachment trial: Lawmakers divided on how to proceed