CULLMAN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Cullman County Coroner confirmed that Brian Ruth, 33, shot and killed himself at the Econo Lodge in Good Hope on Friday night.
Ruth was a Louisiana man wanted for sexual abuse of a 10-year-old child. The Blount County Sheriff’s Office made a status on Facebook warning people to be on the lookout for Ruth.
- Widespread damage reported in downtown Chicago after night of looting
- Birmingham Fire crews extinguish Sunday structure fire
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- AMBER Alert canceled for 16-month-old boy in Tuscaloosa, suspect still at large
- Warren County Sheriff told: Rachael Ray’s house on fire