CULLMAN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Cullman County Coroner confirmed that Brian Ruth, 33, shot and killed himself at the Econo Lodge in Good Hope on Friday night.
Ruth was a Louisiana man wanted for sexual abuse of a 10-year-old child. The Blount County Sheriff’s Office made a status on Facebook warning people to be on the lookout for Ruth.
- “Legally Blonde 3” pushed to 2022
- Central AL Forecast: Rain subsiding, cloudy tomorrow; Tropical Storm Zeta Forms
- Tuscaloosa County voters head to the polls for absentee voting Saturday
- AMBER Alert canceled: Victims found safe, suspect in custody in Kansas
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’