BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart says it plans to repeat its special cash bonus for all U.S. hourly employees amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Bentonville-based retailer said this includes hourly associates in stores, clubs, supply chain and offices, drivers, and assistant managers in stores and clubs.
Full-time hourly employees will receive $300, and part-time hourly and temporary associates will get $150. The bonuses will add up to more than $390 million, the retailer says.
Employees must have been hired by the company as of June 5 to qualify, and the bonus will pay out on June 25.
- Louisiana-Lafayette snaps UAB’s 21-game home winning streak
- Builder demolishes new Florida home after building too close to neighbor
- New electric Hummer to feature ‘crab walk’ mode
- ‘I was so shocked’: Louisiana parents welcome second set of identical twins
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series