BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart closed over 50 stores in the path of Hurricane Sally.
Walmart’s Emergency Operations Center monitors hurricanes and other potential disasters in real-time.
In a statement, Walmart said it assesses the status of our facilities and will continue to operate as long as it is safe to do so.
This map will continue to update in real-time to give users the most up to date information available.
- SEC announces partnership with contact tracing company
- Panel to look at old Alabama prisons as new ones planned
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Librarians react to furloughing of library employees set to begin Friday
- St. Clair County falls victim to cyber attack, investigation underway