BERLIN, Md. (BRPROUD) – For one woman, this was no day at the beach.
Assateague Island is known for its wild horses and this beach patron ran into one. This viral video below was posted on the Ocean City Boardwalk page:
As you can see, the video appears to show a horse coming up to chairs or food on the beach. A woman then comes up from behind the horse and hits it with a shovel.
Let’s just say it does not end well as the woman falls backward after being kicked by the horse.
- Birmingham Legion FC Raises $8,800 For Civil Rights Institute
- Sports bars brace for possible losses if 2020 football season is canceled
- Back to school: Lawmakers debate safest options for students, teachers as schools prepare to reopen
- Hotel owners concerned about football season in Tuscaloosa
- 100 arrested after night of looting in downtown Chicago; 13 police injured