BERLIN, Md. (BRPROUD) – For one woman, this was no day at the beach.
Assateague Island is known for its wild horses and this beach patron ran into one. This viral video below was posted on the Ocean City Boardwalk page:
As you can see, the video appears to show a horse coming up to chairs or food on the beach. A woman then comes up from behind the horse and hits it with a shovel.
Let’s just say it does not end well as the woman falls backward after being kicked by the horse.
- New York waitress indicted for allegedly stealing an estimated $50K in lotto tickets from restaurant
- Man suffering life-threatening injuries after being shot in Birmingham
- Husband arrested on first-degree murder charges in death of Suzanne Morphew
- Walt Disney World bans former employee who was fired for drinking water from park’s decorative fountains
- Biden’s infrastructure plan proposes ‘public option’ health insurance