PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- Alexandra Pelosi opens up about her father’s attack, says ‘I haven’t slept since’
- 3-year-old injured in Jefferson County shooting
- Ronnie Turner, Tina Turner’s son, dead at 62, wife says
- Louisiana man who ‘goes where God tells him to go’ accused of scaring hospital staff, patients
- TV special on Louisiana serial killers premiering this weekend on Oxygen