PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ransomware gang says it hacked the National Rifle Association
- FDA sets stronger safety warnings for breast implants
- Birmingham father dead, son in custody after argument leads to shooting
- Warrior Met Coal files restraining order against UMWA over recent protest
- Antidepressant fluvoxamine helps treat early COVID-19, study finds