Ahead of the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, Grammy-Award winning artist Usher and two-time National College champion Tim Tebow visited a school in the city.
The two joined forces to help finish up building renovations.
Usher, Tebow, and other volunteers gathered for a service project at Einstein Charter School in New Orleans.
On Tuesday, Usher performed at the Sugar Bowl fan fest.
The event is a two-day celebration leading up to the AllState Sugar Bowl football game, featuring interactive, football-themed activities, concerts, and more.
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Family of missing Bibb County woman speaks out about her disappearance
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Alabama native and Auburn grad Laurel Goldman competing on CBS’s ‘Love Island’