Ahead of the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, Grammy-Award winning artist Usher and two-time National College champion Tim Tebow visited a school in the city.
The two joined forces to help finish up building renovations.
Usher, Tebow, and other volunteers gathered for a service project at Einstein Charter School in New Orleans.
On Tuesday, Usher performed at the Sugar Bowl fan fest.
The event is a two-day celebration leading up to the AllState Sugar Bowl football game, featuring interactive, football-themed activities, concerts, and more.
- Trump campaign calls Sessions ‘delusional’ in letter
- HBO offering more than 500 hours of shows, movies for free in April
- Hundreds of sailors give hero’s send-off to fired commander of aircraft carrier hit by coronavirus
- WATCH: Birmingham extends ‘shelter in place’ order through April 30
- Make-A-Wish Alabama affected by coronavirus pandemic