Ahead of the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, Grammy-Award winning artist Usher and two-time National College champion Tim Tebow visited a school in the city.
The two joined forces to help finish up building renovations.
Usher, Tebow, and other volunteers gathered for a service project at Einstein Charter School in New Orleans.
On Tuesday, Usher performed at the Sugar Bowl fan fest.
The event is a two-day celebration leading up to the AllState Sugar Bowl football game, featuring interactive, football-themed activities, concerts, and more.
- Montgomery Police searching for missing senior
- Alabama farmer hopes to expand opportunities for others through United Soybean Board appointment
- President-elect Biden fractured foot while playing with his dog, doctor says
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Central AL Forecast: Temps plummeting; Hard freeze Tuesday morning