Singer Usher is headlining his own Las Vegas residency next summer.
The eight-time Grammy winner will be at Caesar’s palace starting July 16th 20-21.
Usher says the vegas show will feature his greatest hits over his two-decade career, as well as some new tracks.
The performer says a portion of the proceeds will benefit his charity,
‘Usher’s New Look’, that helps under-served youth.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression Twenty Two forms in the Gulf.
- Travel agencies cope with closures from Hurricane Sally
- Multiple reports of stolen catalytic converters in south Talladega County
- ‘There’s nowhere for her to go’: COVID-19 patient to be kicked out of hospital, family says
- What happens if the presidential election is still contested on Inauguration Day?