BUFFALO, NY (WIVB) — For years, you’ve known, and maybe munched on, the McDonald’s Big Mac.
On Tuesday morning, the fast food chain introduced a couple of alternatives to the popular hamburger. The Little Mac and the Double Big Mac will be available nationwide on Wednesday, but only for a limited time at participating restaurants.
“For those days when you only need a lil’ bit of Big Mac love in your life,” is how the Little Mac, which contains one patty, was described.
The Double Big Mac is, essentially, what the name says — a Big Mac with four beef patties, instead of two.
“The Big Mac is more than a burger — over the past 50 years it has become an international icon and a consistent favorite for our fans,” said Linda VanGosen, McDonald’s vice president of menu innovation.
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Bessemer City Schools cancel all fall middle school sports due to COVID-19 risks
- Family protests local hospital, says staff wrongfully declared loved one deceased
- Oklahoma woman participates in COVID-19 trial so she can hug her grandchildren again
- The Great Receipt Race kicks off in Birmingham