MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Krispy Kreme is honoring health care workers who are no doubt working long hours due to the coronavirus by giving them a free dozen doughnuts.
In a press release, Krispy Kreme said:
To share joy among the millions in the medical community, and to show our gratitude for all they are doing, beginning Monday, March 30 – National Doctors’ Day – and on every subsequent Monday through National Nurses Week (May 6-12), Krispy Kreme will provide all healthcare workers free dozens of our iconic Original Glazed Doughnuts. Just go to a Krispy Kreme drive-thru, tell us what you need and show us your employer badge. That’s it. Pick up some free dozens on the way to work for you and your colleagues, or maybe a free dozen on your way home to family after a long shift.Krispy Kreme press release
In addition, Krispy Kreme has a new offer to any customer starting Saturday. On Saturdays beginning March 28, Krispy Kreme will add a free dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts to every pick-up, drive-thru and delivery order that includes a full price dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts or more.
For more information, click here.
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- After Floyd’s death, black lawmakers call for federal antilynching law
- 2 men, 1 of them naked, arrested after being caught in a home with two juveniles
- Elderly woman killed in Oxford house fire, 2 others injured
- Dems scrap vote on FISA bill after Trump threatens veto