BOSTON, Mass. (CNN) — Attorneys for a woman who is charged with pressuring her boyfriend to commit suicide, are trying to get the case against her dismissed.
Former Boston College student Inyoung You is charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Her boyfriend, fellow student Alexander Urtula, killed himself last May.
Prosecutors say You urged him to it, by sending him thousands of text messages.
You’s defense team argues the charge is an overreach.
Hear attorneys plan to try to get the case dismissed, during a hearing April 9.
- Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick on board, Coast Guard says
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- Texas prisoners suing for soap, hand sanitizer, more frequent cleaning and social distancing measures
- Financial Impact During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Wasabi Juan’s receives generous donation following weekend burglary at Birmingham location