BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UAB hospital is now taking vaccines to homebound patients. The hospital started a house calls program.
It’s for people who are unable to leave their homes because of an illness or at risk of contracting the disease. You must live within 40 miles of UAB to qualify. We have information on how to book an appointment on our CBS 42 news app.
- Much warmer today through Friday, Weather Aware for severe storms Friday night
- Small turnout to first exhibition driving town hall meeting
- Case of teen’s 2015 death, reopened during Murdaugh investigation, now ruled a homicide
- ALDOT plans to resurface multiple roadways in Tuscaloosa
- Birmingham City Council delays vote on resolution to support Birmingham Southern College