CHICAGO (WGN) — A 31-year-old woman was arrested after driving through a barricade outside Trump Tower, Chicago police said.
The incident happened around 4 a.m. Tuesday. Police said the woman was driving a Honda sedan when she intentionally drove around officers onto the sidewalk and struck a barricade outside Trump Tower.
Police said the woman was not injured and that charges are pending.
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Fultondale families share stories of survival after EF-3 tornado
- Former Pickens Co. correctional officer arrested on sex abuse charges
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game