(NewsNation Now) — One man’s time with his brand new PlayStation 5 was cut short after his wife sold it when she found out he had lied about it being an air purifier.
Jin Wu of Taiwan shared the experience on Facebook. Wu said he arranged to meet up with the seller in person and even called to verify the purchase, but was met by a female voice, who he said didn’t sound like she was much of a gamer.
Wu added that the “price is also the cheapest to find on the day.”
When Wu met the seller to claim his new PS5, he was greeted by a sad husband instead of his wife.
After a short exchange about where the device was purchased, the husband admitted that he tricked his wife into thinking the game console was an air purifier.
“It’s my wife who wants to sell it,” the Facebook post read. “I went silent after seeing the look in his eyes. I could feel his pain.”
“Seems like women can still tell the difference between a PS5 console and an air purifier,” the post concluded.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Dr. Dre released from hospital after brain aneurysm
- Central AL Forecast: Colder Air Returns for the weekend.
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply