BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) — Police in Ohio say a child accidentally fired a gun inside a Sam’s Club store Saturday morning.
According to police in Boardman, Ohio, the 7-year-old child shot the handgun near a cash register.
Officers said the mother had a concealed carry permit and the gun was in her purse.
No one was hit or hurt.
Officers said police will gather evidence and confer with the prosecutor as to whether any charges will be filed against the mother.
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- Jaylen Waddle suffers season-ending injury during Tennessee game
- Central AL Forecast: Rain subsiding, cloudy tomorrow; Tropical Depression 28 forms