BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) — Police in Ohio say a child accidentally fired a gun inside a Sam’s Club store Saturday morning.
According to police in Boardman, Ohio, the 7-year-old child shot the handgun near a cash register.
Officers said the mother had a concealed carry permit and the gun was in her purse.
No one was hit or hurt.
Officers said police will gather evidence and confer with the prosecutor as to whether any charges will be filed against the mother.
- Sarah Thomas becomes first woman to officiate in a Super Bowl
- Doug Jones named as politics fellow at Georgetown
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting Feb. 19
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021