MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — During a press conference Friday morning, the Baldwin County Coroner confirmed 2 deaths related to Hurricane Sally. One person in Orange Beach, Alabama drowned. Another person in Foley, Alabama died during storm cleanup.
This story is developing.
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- Jaylen Waddle suffers season-ending injury during Tennessee game
- Central AL Forecast: Rain subsiding, cloudy tomorrow; Tropical Depression 28 forms
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win