(WIAT) — This week the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency will begin to boost its trooper presence on roadways to prevent traffic crashes, injuries, and fatalities.
Between Wednesday and Sunday December 1, ALEA and its law enforcement partners across Alabama will conduct D.U.I checkpoints, and other enforcement activities designed to curb crashes involving alcohol.
ALEA reminds everyone to buckle up, prepare for congestion, and to be extra cautious when driving through construction zones.
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game
- How Noah Galloway got into golf, will Tiger Woods ever win again and what happened to Rickie Fowler?
- Sen. Patrick Leahy taken to hospital
- How to help victims of Fultondale tornado
- Federal agents search home of Falkville man arrested during Capitol riot