BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Coroner’s Office has identified a motorcyclist that died after an accident on Feb. 16th.
The victim has been identified to be 28-year-old Brandon Huelester Henderson of Birmingham. At 12:02 p.m., Henderson was riding his motorcycle east on Dawson Avenue Southwest.
According to the coroner’s office, Henderson was going around a curve and drifted over the center line into oncoming traffic when he may have been brushed by an 18-wheeler coming from the opposite direction.
Henderson was transported to UAB hospital for treatment where he was later pronounced dead at 1:53 p.m.
- Stars of ‘Contagion’ reunite to offer coronavirus advice
- Police: 3 men shot at motorcycle club in Alabama
- Crying babies go head to head in the “Baby Sadness” bracket
- Accused drunk driver also charged with violating Indiana’s stay-at-home order
- California teen, whose death was initially tied to COVID-19, died after being denied treatment