BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Coroner’s Office has identified a motorcyclist that died after an accident on Feb. 16th.
The victim has been identified to be 28-year-old Brandon Huelester Henderson of Birmingham. At 12:02 p.m., Henderson was riding his motorcycle east on Dawson Avenue Southwest.
According to the coroner’s office, Henderson was going around a curve and drifted over the center line into oncoming traffic when he may have been brushed by an 18-wheeler coming from the opposite direction.
Henderson was transported to UAB hospital for treatment where he was later pronounced dead at 1:53 p.m.
- Newsfeed Now: “Glee” star goes missing; Remembering Charlie Daniels
- Alabama COVID-19 hospitalizations rise by 400 over 2 weeks
- Supreme Court says Manhattan district attorney can get Trump tax records
- Hoover councilman says Riverchase Galleria has an ‘image issue’
- Birmingham physicians sending letter to local schools about COVID-19 safety