DEKALB COUNTY, Ala. — A political tour bus caught on fire on I-59 in DeKalb County.
The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office shared photos of the bus, decorated with Tommy Tuberville campaign graphics.
Authorities said the driver of the bus was not injured. A spokesperson for Tuberville said the bus caught fire on a test drive not long after maintenance. Tuberville was not aboard the bus.
The northbound lane of I-59 was shutdown.
- Fund to save Space Camp reaches $1.5 million goal
- Chipotle launches clothing line dyed using leftover avocado pits
- Trump says massive explosion in Beirut was likely an ‘attack’
- Person shot, suspect still at large in Birmingham shooting investigation
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians