DEKALB COUNTY, Ala. — A political tour bus caught on fire on I-59 in DeKalb County.
The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office shared photos of the bus, decorated with Tommy Tuberville campaign graphics.
Authorities said the driver of the bus was not injured. A spokesperson for Tuberville said the bus caught fire on a test drive not long after maintenance. Tuberville was not aboard the bus.
The northbound lane of I-59 was shutdown.
- Alabama Ghost Stories: Condie Cunningham
- ‘You can’t help but be emotional’: Oak tree ends up in kitchen of Chilton County home
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
- National Cat Day: 8 weird things cats do and why
- Residents in Hoover work to recover from Hurricane Zeta storm damages