BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — It has been confirmed by Birmingham police that the toddler that was found unresponsive and submerged in a bathtub Wednesday night has passed away.
The child, one-year-old Annie Mills, was taken to the hospital for treatment Wednesday night after she was found in the bathtub unresponsive.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Smashing pumpkins: Oregon Zoo pachyderms go to work
- Equality volunteer firefighter killed in Coosa County crash after responding to fire call
- Police want to solve 30 year old Tuscaloosa County cold case
- Two shot on the Causeway near Ralph and Kacoo’s
- ‘A symbol of acceptance’: Kellogg joins anti-bullying campaign with All Together cereal