BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — It has been confirmed by Birmingham police that the toddler that was found unresponsive and submerged in a bathtub Wednesday night has passed away.
The child, one-year-old Annie Mills, was taken to the hospital for treatment Wednesday night after she was found in the bathtub unresponsive.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Church of the Highlands returns to online services
- Wetumpka theft suspect turns himself in after seeing CrimeStoppers segment
- Central Alabama Forecast: Hot July 4th Weekend; Scattered Storms
- Kobe Bryant will be memorialized on the cover of NBA 2K21
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer