BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — It has been confirmed by Birmingham police that the toddler that was found unresponsive and submerged in a bathtub Wednesday night has passed away.
The child, one-year-old Annie Mills, was taken to the hospital for treatment Wednesday night after she was found in the bathtub unresponsive.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Epsilon may become a hurricane near Bermuda
- Central AL Forecast: Above-Average Temps Continue; Showers Friday/Saturday
- Search underway for missing Montgomery woman who may be suffering from impaired judgment
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video