(CNN NEWSOURCE) — Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow just said “I do.”
Tebow talked exclusively to People Magazine about his wedding to Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters. The couple exchanged vows in front of about 250 guests at a resort in the bride’s home country of South Africa.
The SEC Network sports commentator said he wrote his own vows, mixing traditional lines with personal messages. The ceremony reportedly mixed American and South African customs.
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Trump administration grants $11.6 billion in aid to Puerto Rico
- CDC reverses course, says people without symptoms should be tested
- Second stimulus checks: Lawmakers leave for weekend without deal in sight
- ‘We are slammed’: Veterinarian clinics, animal hospitals busier during pandemic