(NewsNation Now) — Taco Bell is adding a few more menu items after cutting out some fan favorites earlier this year. The fast-food chain announced on Wednesday Nacho Fries, the Loaded Nacho Taco and the Bacon Club Chalupa will return for a limited time beginning Dec. 24.
The ad promises you will “Escape your Nacho Fries cravings.”
“In a year as difficult and uncertain as this one was, we know that consumers crave the comforts they love most. That’s why we’re excited to bring back Nacho Fries for our passionate fans to close out this year and kick-off 2021 positively and deliciously,” said Nikki Lawson, Taco Bell’s Chief Global Brand Officer in a statement.
The Nacho Fries were originally introduced in 2018 and quickly became the “most successful menu item,” according to Taco Bell. It has sold more than 347 million servings of Nacho Fries to date.
In November, Taco Bell removed the Mexican pizza, Shredded Chicken Soft Taco, Shredded Chicken Burrito and Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Pet sickness, death linked to flea and tick collar, investigation finds
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car