AUBURN, Ala. (WRBL) – One of the three suspects charged in the kidnapping of an Auburn teen who was later found dead has been re-arrested.
On Thursday, Taharra Jaquay Brunson, age 41, was re-arrested by Auburn Police and the US Marshals Service Task Force on a warrant for violation of parole.
Brunson is one of three suspects charged in the kidnapping of 18-year-old Thomas Green, who was missing for several days before being found dead a rural area in the 9000 block of Lee Road 188 in Waverly.
An active murder investigation in Green’s death is underway.
- Melania Trump cancels trip to Pennsylvania rally because of COVID cough
- Burglar arrested after breaking into 5 student apartment units
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- US Justice Department hits Google with biggest antitrust lawsuit in two decades
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package