STILLWATER, N.Y. (NEWS10) — State Police report that a 17-year-old has been charged with manslaughter in the death of a 15-month-old.
Troopers were on the scene in Stillwater at around 10:18 p.m. on Saturday. There, they aided Stillwater police in an investigation into reports of an unresponsive infant.
The baby was taken in an ambulance to Saratoga Hospital and pronounced dead.
Police say they have charged a 17-year-old with first-degree manslaughter in connection with the infant’s death.
Police did not release the name of the minor being charged, nor did they describe the teen’s relationship with the baby or circumstances of the incident.
The State Police investigation is ongoing.
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- President Trump holds White House news briefing
- Pregnant woman struck, killed by gunfire during argument with boyfriend, police say