BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — State lawmakers have taken to Twitter in response to Iran’s attacks on Iraqi military bases housing U.S. troops.
Robert Aderholt released the following statement:
“Our prayers are with the President, his national security team, and our brave men and women in uniform.”
Tuesday evening, President Donald Trump tweeted that all is well in regards to the missiles attack.
WATCH: INTERVIEW WITH RETIRED CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER LEONARD SMOOT
- Homicide investigation underway in east Birmingham
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Red Cross gearing up for Hurricane Zeta
- East Alabama prepares for potential impacts from Zeta
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system