ATLANTA (AP) — Spokeswoman: Former US President Jimmy Carter discharged from Emory University Hospital after treatment for brain bleed.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Fans still excited for Iron Bowl after Saban contracts COVID-19
- 2 businesses burglarized in Montgomery County
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- AEA: Students are using doctors notes to get out of quarantine