Rap superstar Snoop Dogg says he plans to vote for the first time ever to cast out President Donald Trump in 2020.
“I ain’t never voted a day in my life, but this year I think I’m going to get out and vote because I can’t stand to see this punk in office one more year,” the platinum-selling rapper said on the “Big Boy’s Neighborhood” radio show.
The 48-year old rapper said he was under the mistaken impression he couldn’t vote because of his past felonies. However, his criminal record has been expunged and he said he wants to set an example by voting in the upcoming fall election.
The Long Beach, California native has been spending the past several weeks sheltering in place. He said even though he’s not out on the streets protesting, he’s still using his platform and his music to spread the message.
- Harvard physicist: ‘Serious possibility’ alien spacecraft visited solar system
- 24-pound cat looking for an adoptive family, workout partner
- Inauguration prop bets: How long will Biden’s address last?
- Central AL Forecast: Gray sky and drizzle tomorrow; More rain Thursday/Friday
- Coronasomnia: What is it and how to combat it