An online article claiming that singer Justin Bieber is moving to Gulf Shores, Alabama is a bunch of baloney.
The write-up, coming from a website named “The McKenzie Post,” is completely false. It claims Bieber dropped the news in an interview with US Weekly, which never happened.
In fact, few articles (if any) on the McKenzie Post have any truthful information. The site is designed to lure in clicks with headlines claiming that popular celebrities are moving to small towns across the country.
Some of the McKenzie Post’s most clicked-on articles include:
- Justin Bieber moving to Sandy, Oregon
- Justin Bieber building mega church in Springfield, Missouri
- Leonardo DiCaprio moving to Baie-Saint-Paul, Canada
- Tom Cruise moving to Indianola, Iowa
- Tom Cruise moving to Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Katy Perry moving to Rock Hill, South Carolina
So if you believed for a moment that Justin Bieber was moving to Gulf Shores, or you clicked on anything from the McKenzie Post, you’ve wasted precious seconds that you’ll never get back. Carry on.