MINNEAPOLIS – Congresswoman Ilhan Omar announced Monday that her father has died from complications of COVID-19.
The Minnesota representative released the following statement:
The Minnesota Department of Health reported six new deaths on Monday from COVID-19 and 230 new cases, bringing the number of total positive cases in the state to 30,693.
- Fire chief believes proposed law change could impact safety at Alabama schools
- Meet Tuska, the 19-foot tall elephant statue placed in front of Bryant-Denny Stadium
- 1 dead after shooting at Jefferson County apartment complex
- Governor Ivey signs alcohol delivery bill into law
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split