MADISON COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) – Ready, set, mow!
Rodney Smith Jr., the founder of Raising Men Lawn Care Services in Huntsville, is challenging area children to beat him in a bubble mower race.
Kids ages 3-6 are encouraged to participate. Runners will receive a bubble mower, a shirt and a trophy whether they win or lose. Smith said he has about 20 bubble mowers available.
Anyone interested in participating can reach Smith on his Facebook page.
- ‘I’m not gonna see my baby anymore’: Family of Desmon Ray demanding answers in police shooting
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Pelosi Says She’s A ‘Street Fighter’ And Would Have ‘Battled’ Capitol Mob