BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Former Alabama football star and New York Jets’ defensive end Quinnen Williams is spreading holiday joy to 100 single-parent families in his hometown.
Williams announced Thursday his nonprofit, Quinnen Williams Foundation, will gift $500 to 100-single parent families (totaling $50,000) in the Birmingham area. Williams says he will personally review and select each family.
Apply here. The deadline to enter is Dec. 16.
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Trump impeachment trial: Lawmakers divided on how to proceed
- AEA: ‘Education employees are dying,’ seeks vaccinations
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up