JACKSON COUNTY, Ala. — Jackson County authorities are looking for a kidnapping suspect who they consider armed and dangerous.
Rodsvin Caballero, 34, fled from Alabama officers in a vehicle early Friday morning, according to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office. Authorities said they believe a 16-year-old girl may be with him.
Caballero is believed to be in the Bridgeport area or across the state line in South Pittsburg, Tenn.
Caballero is 5 feet 9 inches tall and 160 pounds.
Anyone who has seen Caballero or knows where he is is asked to contact the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office or their local law enforcement agency.
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- Jaylen Waddle suffers season-ending injury during Tennessee game
- Central AL Forecast: Rain subsiding, cloudy tomorrow; Tropical Depression 28 forms
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism