WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrat Cory Booker ends his presidential bid after polling and fundraising struggles.
Booker announced his campaign submission on social media, stating,
” It’s with a full heart that I share this news—I’m suspending my campaign for president. To my team, supporters, and everyone who gave me a shot—thank you. I am so proud of what we built, and I feel nothing but faith in what we can accomplish together.”
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s family speaks on his legacy
- How will a $15-per-hour federal minimum wage impact Alabama small businesses?
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief