LAS VEGAS, Nev (KLAS) — No one was injured when someone opened fire outside the Bellagio and Paris hotels on the Las Vegas Strip late Sunday night, according to Metro Police.
Witnesses on social media reported a show had just ended at the Bellagio fountains when someone fired at least four shots, shortly after 11 p.m. Video posted to Twitter shows tourists running from the scene before police arrived.
Metro officers responded and found shell casings but no victims. No arrests have been made.
Suspect description, police say, is vague at the moment, being described as two African American males.
Las Vegas Boulevard was closed to traffic for at least an hour as detectives investigated the scene. The Strip has since reopened.
- Birmingham woman charged with providing fake negative COVID-19 test results in U.S. Virgin Islands
- BPD: Claims that suspect in Fairfield officer-involved shooting didn’t fire first are ‘not accurate’
- Paige Windsor to oversee Gannett operations in Alabama
- State leaders push for participation in National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Actress Gloria Reuben talks about ‘ER’ reunion to benefit clean water non-profit