DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — A Dothan man is facing an attempted murder charge after police say he tried to run a man over Saturday.
An officer with the Dothan Police Department said Marquez Rishawn Lynn tried to use his Chrysler 200 to kill a man on the 300 block of Tara Street in Dothan. The victim managed to get out of the car’s way but suffered some injuries in the process.
According to police, this was the second time Lynn tried to kill the man, having tried on Friday.
Lynn is in the Houston County Jail on a $60,000 bond.
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Lorna Road
- Central AL Forecast: Cooler & Quiet as Fall Begins on Tuesday
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma