BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Officers with the Birmingham Police Department (BPD) have arrested one person following a police chase that ended on the north side of town and ended on the west.
As early as 4 a.m. Wednesday, there were a number of police cars gathered along 4th Street West. According to the BPD, the chase may have started from a burglary call. Officers then tried to stop the vehicle, which led to a pursuit that ended in the 500 block of 4th Terrace West.
No other additional information was provided on the chase.
- Woman shot after pointing gun at St. Clair County sheriff deputies who found man dead
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Hueytown District 2 councilor challenged after 16 years in office
- Southwest removes family from flight after 3-year-old with autism refuses mask
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign