DECATUR, Ala. (AP) — Police have arrested a juvenile over an alleged threat upon a school in north Alabama.
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office issued a statement by Twitter on Thursday saying it had responded to a report of a supposed “hit list” at Brewer High School in Somerville.
The department says a juvenile was arrested on a charge of making a terroristic threat.
Authorities haven’t released the person’s name or given any details on the alleged threat.
The sheriff’s office says the school is secure and additional deputies are on campus.
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say
- New Orleans woman imprisoned at 19 is stunned, elated by pardon from Trump
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- Trump button used to order Diet Coke disappears from Oval Office’s Resolute Desk
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC