The milestone was reached Thursday night. The United States accounts for over 153,000 of those recoveries. The next two countries with the highest number of recoveries are Germany (over 126,000) and Spain (over 112,000).
Over 3 million people have been infected with the coronavirus worldwide, and over 230,000 people have died. That means more than four times as many people have recovered from the coronavirus than have died.
There are currently around 2 million active coronavirus cases. The U.S. accounts for over 1,070,000 of those.
- BPD reclassifies August justifiable death as a homicide
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- Warrants issued for 2 men involved in statewide car break-ins
- Alabama state capitol reporter Reshad Hudson heading to DC to become Nexstar’s national correspondent
- Rodney Smith Jr. denied green card, launches letter campaign in hopes to stay in America