The Orange Beach Police Department has issued a warning to visitors ahead of Spring Break that they will work to “maintain order and continue to provide a safe, enjoyable experience for all visitors.”
In a release on Monday, the OBPD made it clear that their city was not a party town, and that underage drinking, illegal drug use, disorderly conduct, or any other breach of the peace will land visitors in jail.
You can read their full do’s and don’t’s below.
- Be respectful of other guests.
- Have a good time.
- Take your trash with you.
- Remember to “Leave Only Footprints.”
- Sleep in your car or on the beach.
- Have glass containers on the beach.
- Dig large holes on the beach or have steel shovels.
- Have alcohol on State beaches.
- Climb or jump from balconies.
- Leave your chairs and tents on the beach after sunset.
- Have loud and boisterous music or noise on the beach or in your room.
The Orange Beach Police Department can be reached at 251-981-9777. For all emergencies, dial 9-1-1.