(WIAT) — Netflix has released a new docu-series on former NFL star and convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez.
The three-part documentary is called “Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez.”
It profiles the star’s violent streak through interviews with friends, players and insiders.
Days after being acquitted of a double murder in 2017, Hernandez was found dead in his cell.
His death was ruled a suicide. He had been serving a life sentence in the murder of his fiance’s sister’s boyfriend.
“Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez is out now on Netflix.
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’
- Northport man arrested for sharing child pornography
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- KC-area health care workers hoping to score Super Bowl tickets from NFL to cheer on Chiefs
- Jacksonville State University renames Bibb Graves Hall