BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (CNN) — Start your day out with the “Breakfast Baconator”, a “Frosty-ccino” or a honey butter chicken biscuit.
Fast-food chain Wendy’s says it’s “worth waking up for!”
The company announced on Twitter Tuesday that it will start serving breakfast nationwide on March 2 at its 300-plus restaurants.
The “Breakfast Baconator” features a fresh-cracked egg, signature sausage patty and six strips of applewood smoked bacon.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate