TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Police searching for two small Oklahoma children who have been missing for days have been knocking on doors and stopping drivers at an apartment complex in Tulsa.
Police have said 3-year-old Miracle Crook and 2-year-old Tony Crook were last seen Friday with their mother, who does not have custody of them. Their aunt is their guardian.
Jail records show 24-year-old Donisha Willis, their mother, was arrested Friday night and is being held on bond in the Tulsa County jail. She is charged with child neglect and assaulting a police officer. Jail records do not list an attorney for Willis.
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- ‘Lift Every Voice and Sing’ hymn ignites hope across nation
- 1 dead, 1 injured in 4th of July shooting in Tuscaloosa
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- The Full July Buck Moon happens this weekend, and partial penumbral lunar eclipse