SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization.
The resolution claims the NRA spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence.
It also claims that through its advocacy, the NRA has armed individuals who have committed acts of terrorism.
The NRA has not yet commented on this resolution.
Latest News Headlines:
- It’s race week at Talladega Superspeedway
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Woman crushed to death by heavy machinery on California beach
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize