ATLANTA (CNN) — While the humans are home, the puppies will play!
The Atlanta Humane Society took some of its adoptable pups to visit the Georgia Aquarium.
The aquarium is closed to two-legged visitors amid the coronavirus outbreak — so it was the perfect chance for these furry babies to check out the marine life.
The puppies watched as fish and sharks swam above them. Although, they seemed more interested in playing with each other at times.
Regardless it was an adorable outing that just made our day happier!
- Alabama first responders taking precautions to transport COVID-19 patients
- Person who ‘spent time’ at Columbiana Regions bank tests positive for COVID-19
- Wisconsin restaurant takes prices off menu letting customers pay for what they can during coronavirus crisis
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Jefferson County Commission extends closure of courthouses, purchases 55 hospital beds in ’emergency meeting’