(WIAT) — We’ve got a little chicken-fried good news to share with you all this morning! The Popeye’s restaurant chain is reportedly bringing back its popular chicken sandwich soon!
Bloomberg reports that Sun Holdings Inc., which operates about 150 Popeye’s locations, will offer the item beginning in early November.
The item became huge when it debuted in August. So, to prepare, the restaurants are hiring an additional 400 employees. Two employees are reportedly only going to be dedicated to making the sandwich!
The date of the sandwich’s relaunch is not confirmed, but some people speculate it’s happening the first full week of November.
- Mother, 4 children killed in fire at suburban Chicago home
- How do you do that? (Episode 1): Drew learns to ice skate
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- US secures indictment against Oath Keeper members over plot to storm US Capitol
- Oregon drivers stuck in snow get soon-to-expire vaccines