(WIAT) — The wait is over! Popeyes officially announced the return of their popular fried chicken sandwich. The sandwich returns to the menu starting November 3.
The item became huge when it debuted in August. So, to prepare, the restaurants are hiring an additional 400 employees. Two employees are reportedly only going to be dedicated to making the sandwich!
- Birmingham Legion FC Raises $8,800 For Civil Rights Institute
- Sports bars brace for possible losses if 2020 football season is canceled
- Back to school: Lawmakers debate safest options for students, teachers as schools prepare to reopen
- Hotel owners concerned about football season in Tuscaloosa
- 100 arrested after night of looting in downtown Chicago; 13 police injured