BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Like peanut butter and jelly, here comes another great flavor combination!
Pepsi announced it will be making a new beverage to be enjoyed once the weather gets chilly. The new drink will be a blend of the signature soda and hot cocoa.
Pepsi “Cocoa” Cola will hit the shelves sometime in winter 2021.
The company says the drink will have elements of Pepsi cola, hot chocolate and a hint of marshmallow.
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life
- Former Chiefs coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in crash that injured 5-year-old girl
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together