UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. (WTAJ) — A letter sent by a Penn State alum regarding the hair of one of the Penn State football players took social media by storm yesterday evening into this morning.
Earlier today, Coach James Franklin addressed the letter with an opening statement, in which he defended his team, and specifically Jonathan Sutherland, who the letter was sent to regarding his dreadlocks.
Will Fries and Micah Parsons shared their thoughts on the letter during the media availability and defended their teammate Jonathan Sutherland.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- Birmingham photographer using gift to help human trafficking victims
- Driver who hit Seattle protesters charged with 3 felonies
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru
- Central AL Forecast: Rain not as widespread with hotter temperatures ahead