(WIAT) — It has been 33 years since Halley’s Comet made its way to the Earth’s atmosphere. And it’ll be even longer until it returns. But there is a bright side. A very bright side.
The Orionids meteor shower will be visible in the sky Monday night until early Tuesday morning.
If you’d rather watch online, Stonehenge’s year-round camera is offering a view of the Orionids in a live stream from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. CT.
Halley’s Comet will make its next appearance in 2061.
- Ignite! Alabama hosts empowerment summit
- 2 juvenile girls in stolen truck lead troopers on chase ending near Argo
- Black Men unite for ‘More than a March’ movement in Birmingham
- Man shot in Fairfield, investigation underway
- Authorities investigating person found dead in Tuscaloosa house fire